Why can't I see the photos I attached?
You might see a red "X" (or other placeholder) instead of a picture on a webpage for one of the following reasons:
- The link to your picture on the webpage is broken.
- The file type of your picture isn't supported by Internet Explorer.
- Your computer doesn't have enough disk space to store the temporary files it needs to show the pictures.
- Your Internet Explorer isn't set to show pictures.
- Your Internet Explorer is set to block programs that are used to display the pictures.
In addition to the troubleshooting tips above, It's also important to attach the required photos for our inspectors to view your product.
Please make sure to include:
- Photo of the bottom of your cookware
- Photo of the actual defect
- Photo of the entire product